On September 6, “The Legal 500” published its Latin-American ranking, corresponding to 2017, where in Chile it highlights BAZ|DLA Piper in six practice areas and eight lawyers from our firm in different areas. This result confirms the good performance of BAZ|DLA Piper in general, and in particular the growth it has had in practically all its practice areas, which in turn demonstrates the capacity to deal with complex issues of any nature.
Areas of practice highlighted and recommended lawyers are:
– Corporate and M&A: recommended lawyers Marco Salgado and Matías Zegers;
– Dispute resolution: recommended lawyer Marco Salgado;
– Energy and natural resources – Electricity and oil and gas: recommended lawyer Felipe Bahamondez;
– Labor: recommended lawyer Luis Parada; and
– Public Law: recommended lawyers Felipe Bahamondez and Paulina Farías.
Also, Diego Peña was recognized as “Next Generation Lawyer” in Corporate and M&A.
For more information you can visit the following link: