DLA Piper BAZ|NLD highlighted in the IFLR1000 2019 ranking
A great result obtained DLA Piper BAZ|NLD in the ranking IFLR1000 2019 published recently.
The firm was highlighted in the areas of M & A (Tier 3), Banking and Finance (Tier 4) and Project Development (Tier 3).
In addition, some of its partners were highlighted as Highly Regarded:
- Felipe Bahamondez (Sector: Energy and Natural Resources; Practice Area: Capital Market, Banking, Financial Services Regulatory, Restructuring and Insolvency, M & A)
- Paulo Larrain (Practice Area: M & A and Project Finance)
- Matías Zegers (Practice Area: Capital Market, Private Equity and M & A)
- Diego Noguera (Practice Area: Banking and M & A)
- José Pablo Dulanto (Sector: Energy and Natural Resources, Practice Area: M & A)
With 9 partners and a team of about 50 lawyers, DLA Piper BAZ | NLD provides legal services in corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financing, venture capital, corporate governance, compliance, energy, natural resources, resolution of disputes and litigation, labor, tax, free competition, regulatory and real estate, among others.