Brian concentrates his practice on national and multinational companies, on issues such as hiring and termination procedures; Human Resources policies and procedures; employee benefit plans, including the design and implementation of stock incentive plans; subcontracting, temporary service companies and outsourcing in general; consulting agreements; confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements; labor matters in restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, labor due diligence processes and labor audits; internal investigations; global mobility and immigration; and social security matters.
- Associate, 2022 up to date
- Associate, Carey y Cía. Ltda., 2018-2022
- Chile (2020)
- Spanish, English and French.
- Law, Universidad de Chile, 2016
- Master in Labor Law and Social Security, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2022 up to date