Camila Fajardo concentrates her professional practice in Regulated Markets, in which she advises domestic and foreign clients from different sectors in administrative procedures before various sectorial authorities, regulatory consultations, litigation before specialized courts, processes for obtaining concessions and permits, participation in public bidding processes and, in general, all kinds of matters related to the public sector in Chile.
Camila is also part of the Energy and Natural Resources team, advising especially in developing energy projects (photovoltaic, hydroelectric, and wind), environmental analysis, and health matters in general.
In addition, Camila has been our office's Pro Bono Coordinator since 2022. In this position, she manages the various pro bono cases that come to our office, coordinates training and activities that are carried out together with other international offices of DLA Piper, and promotes multiple projects that aim to facilitate access to justice.
- Associate, 2022 to date
- Legal advisor, Subsecretaría de Educación Parvularia, 2021
- Executive director Fundación Aula Cívica, 2020 – 2022
- Blue Elephant Energy GmbH: Advice on formalizing a joint venture between Blue Elephant and oEnergy for the development, construction, financing, debt structuring, operation, and maintenance of 20 photovoltaic plants totaling approximately 120 MW.
- Kimberly-Clark Chile: Ongoing advice to the client on sanitary permits for its establishments, consumer protection, and regulations applicable to the products of its line of business.
- Canal Dos S.A.: Advice on regulations applicable to the television industry and representation before the National Television Council (CNTV) in administrative proceedings before such authority.
- Aeronautical company: Advice on sanctioning procedures initiated by the health authority and, in general, in consultations on environmental and sustainability matters related to the company's operation.
- Medical supplies company: Constant advice in public procurement and contracting with companies and institutions related to the health area.
- Construction company: Advice on sanctioning procedures before sanitary authorities and representation in claims before ordinary courts.
- Technology companies: Constant advice about regulating the Internet of Things and digital platforms for streaming, data transmission, and other entertainment industry-related issues.
- Telecommunications companies: Ongoing advice on regulating telecommunications service concessions, internet providers, and other matters related to telecommunications infrastructure installation.
- Chile (2021)
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019
- Diploma in Administrative Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2021