Catalina Alonso focuses her practice on corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general practice, including advising on aspects related to the negotiation and drafting of civil and commercial contracts, corporate documents and due diligence processes related to her areas of practice. In addition, Catalina advises foreign companies, especially technological enterprises and those based on digital platforms, in multiple legal and administrative procedures with related and / or external companies.
- Associate, 2019 to date
- Secondment in recognized Technologycal Company, April – June 2019
- Bofill Mir & Álvarez Jana, 2017- 2019
- FIP Fen Ventures II: We assisted our client Fen in the negotiation and investment of US$500.000 through a convertible note in Mudango Chile SpA. Our assistance included the execution of a due diligence process of the target company and the drafting of a side letter to mitigate the issues identified.
- Infosys Chile SpA: Continuous advise to the local company in multiple legal and administrative procedures with related and/ or external companies.
- CarbonFree Chile SpA: Advise on the purchase and development of photovoltaic solar energy projects.
- Recognized Technologycal Company: Advise on commercial and corporate matters, preparation and revision of agreements, advise in the analysis of the regulatory framework in force in Chile for the development of their activities, supervision of compliance with current rules and regulations.
- Several national and international clients: Advise to Chilean and foreign clients on issues related to the negotiation, drafting, modification and updating of civil and commercial contracts, corporate documents, among others.
- Chile (2018)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016
- Assistant´s coordinator, Corporate Governance Center, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016
- Assistant Professor Procedural Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, professor Nathalie Walker, 2015-2016
- Assistant of the Management and Investigation area, Corporate Governance Center, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Assistant professor of Introduction of Economy, Business School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, professor Matías Covarrubias, 2015.
- Chilean Bar Association