Felipe Baraona focuses his practice on tax and real estate matters. He advises domestic and foreign clients in the structuring of businesses and companies, international taxation and taxpayer defense before the tax authority. He also advises clients on construction and engineering projects and the development of real estate projects.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Multiple clients: Tax advise on aspect related to taxation on digital services
- Construction company: Representation and advice in auditing processes before the Internal Revenue Service (SII).
- Family groups: Advise on tax planning of their estates.
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019
- Assistant professor “Introduction to comparative and contract law”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014-2019