Francisca concentrates her practice on the area of tax law. She advises domestic and foreign clients in the structuring of businesses and companies, international taxation, and taxpayer defense before the tax authority.
She has more than 5 years of experience in Tax Dispute Resolution and defense of taxpayers' rights before tax entities and Tax and Customs Courts and their respective Courts of Justice.
Her areas of expertise are focused on tax audits and litigation and challenging acts issued by tax and customs authorities, having participated in complex cases involving national and international clients, from small to large taxpayers.
- Associate, 2022 to date
- Associate KPMG Auditores Consultores SpA. 2017-2022
- Chile (2015)
- Spanish and English
- Law, Universidad de Chile, 2015
- Tax Management Program, Faculty of Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, 2018
- Diploma in Tax Litigation and Prosecution, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2021
- Master in Tax Litigation and Tax Auditing, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, 2023
- Universidad de Chile, Faculty of Law, Santiago, Chile. Lecturer at the Department of Clinical Education of Law 2013-2016.
- Reforma tributaria y defensa del contribuyente (Diario Financiero, August 2, 2022)