Gabriela Andrade focuses her practice in the area of labor law; employment tax law and social security, including labor consulting; employment compliance review processes on companies; due diligence; tax analysis on employees compensations & benefits; advice on complex top executive employment terminations; preparation and counseling regarding long term incentive plans as well other compensations packages; and, labor, tax and social security issues derived from international assignment of executives in and out of the country, including immigration assistance.
Gabriela advises large companies and nonprofit companies in the development of strategies for improving the level of compliance of such companies regarding the mentioned matters.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Senior Consultant, EY Chile, 2019-2020
- Supervising Attorney, KPMG Chile, 2016 – 2018
- Lawyer, EY Consulting Chile, 2012-2016
- Medical technology company: We advise the client in a corporate restructuring.
- Software Company: We advise the client in a corporate restructuring.
- Chile (2002)
- The Legal 500 (Labour and Employment 2022)
- Spanish and English
- Law, Universidad de Chile, 2007
- Diploma in International Assignments and Mobility of Human Capital, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2014
- Diploma in Labor Law and Labor Relations in the Company, Universidad de Chile, 2015
- Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017
- Diploma in Management and Innovation, given by Sabantis in conjunction with the University of Barcelona (online), 2020.