Ignacio Quezada concentrates his practice in corporate and commercial law, advising Chilean and foreign clients in mergers and acquisitions transactions, and in different corporate matters.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- Associate at Cáceres, Abogados y Compañía, 2018
- American Tower Corporation: Advise client on the purchased of 30,722 telecommunication towers from Telefónica Group in Europe (Germany and Spain) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru).
- American Tower Corporation: Advise client on the purchase of assets from Entel in Chile and Peru for US$ 772 million.
- Infosys: Advise on corporate and commercial issues in Chile.
- Apollo Global Education: Advise on the sale of 100% of IACC shares and the transfer of control of UNIACC (undisclosed amount).
- Zurich: Advise on the purchase of life insurance portfolio of Euroamerica Seguros de Vida S.A. and 100% of the shares of Euroamerica Administradora General de Fondos S.A. (USD $155 million).
- Waterlogic: Advise in the acquisition of Aquafree, Chile’s largest point-of-use water dispenser company.
- BASF: Advise on corporate and commercial issues in Chile.
- Chile (2017)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014
- American Tower adquiere filiales de Telxius de Telefónica (Lex Latin – January 25, 2021)
- American Tower compra más de 3.200 antenas a Entel (Lex Latin – January 7, 2020)