Iñaki Irisarri focuses his practice on labour law, advising and representing Chilean and foreign clients on a range of contentious issues regarding individual and collective labour law.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- Associate Cruz Abogados, 2015-2018
- Lawyer San Pedro Wine Group, CCU, 2014-2015
- Global client: Advise the client in the execution in Latin America, of a global reduction in force (RIF) of its marketing department, which included Argentina, Chile, Brasil, Uruguay, Colombia, Perú, Panamá and Costa Rica.
- Several clients: Advise on various process of internal investigation in companies for alleged claims of mobbing and sexual harassment.
- Chile (2014)
- Legal 500 (Labour and Employment 2021)
- Spanish, English and Italian
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2013
- Diploma in Labour Law and Labour Relations in the Company, School of Law, Universidad de Chile, 2014
- Master in Social and Social Security Law, Barcelona School of Management, Universidad Pompeu Fabra, 2020-2021.