José Tomás Musalem concentrates his practice in Corporate Law, M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity matters, among others.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Talana: We advised the client, a chilean start-up that developed an HR software, on the sale of the majority ownership to Endurance Investments, who bought through a public investment fund created specifically for this investment.
- Fracttal: We advised our client Fracttal SpA in raising a US$ 5.3 million investment round. The process was led by the Spanish fund Seaya Ventures and counted with the participation of the fund GoHub, which is part of the Spanish gruop Global Omnium.
- CarbonFree Technology: Advise to CarbonFree Chile SpA as borrower for the 10th disbursement of the financing agreement granted by a bank syndicate led by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, in its capacity as administrative agent. The draw was granted for the acquisition of four photovoltaic power projects owned by JREL Solar SpA and to cover operation and VAT expenses for certain existing projects.
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2020
- Endurance Investments buys stake in Chilean software startup Talana (Leaders League – July 28, 2021)