Josefina focuse her practice on mergers and acquisitions, especially in energy projects, corporate governance, energy and project development.
In addition, she is in charge of the Legal Marketing at DLA Piper Chile.
- Several project at the Dean's office, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2011
- Chief Academic Officer, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2008 – 2010
- Associate, Carey, Natural Resources and Enviroment practice group, 2006 – 2008
- Associate, Guerrero Olivos, 2005 – 2006
- Adjunct professor of several comercial law courses, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2009 – 2011 and 2013 - 2014
- Asociación Gremial de Generadoras de Chile: Advised on the evaluation of the functioning of its corporate governance framework.
- Televisión Nacional: Advised on the modification of its corporate governance structure, policies and framework.
- Several listed companies: Advised on board evaluation processes, corporate governance policies and compliance programs.
Energy and Natural Resources:
- EDF Energies Nouvelles: Advising in the due diligence and acquisition of Laberinto Este and Laberinto Oeste solar projects from Ingenostrum.
- Solar Century: Advising in several due diligence to acquire equity participation in different solar projects and assistance preparing corporate documents for such acquisitions and project development agreements. Advice on EPC and O&M contracts with developers and project companies.
- Cofides: Advising in the due diligence of two photovoltaic power plants in the northern region of Chile owned.
- Essentium: Advising in the due diligence of a photovoltaic power plants in the northern region of Chile.
- Chile (2009)
- Best Lawyers® (Corporate and M&A Law 2019 – 2020 - 2021 - 2022, Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice 2019 – 2020 - 2021 - 2022, Energy Law 2019 – 2020 - 2021 - 2022)
- Wien Corporate Responsibility Fellow, Columbia University (2012)
- Becas Chile, CONICYT (2012)
- Fulbright Scholarship, Fulbright Chile Comission (2011).
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2004
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), School of Law, Columbia University, 2013
- Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G.
- Co-author “Corporate Governance in Latin America: Comparative Analysis between Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico” Instituto de Empresa, Spain, 2013
- Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2014 – 2015
- Getting the Deal Through, Corporate Governance, 2017 – 2018 - 2019
- Speaker at “Biennial IBA Latin American Regional Forum Conference”, “Work Life Balance”, Botogá, Colombia, 2012.