Juan Cristóbal focuses his practice mainly in intellectual property, data protection, cybersecurity and life sciences in which he advises clients in the protection and enforcement of intangible assets; design and negotiation of commercial agreements such as licenses and agreements; as well as regulatory advisory to innovative laboratories in the pharmaceutical industry.
- SCR Lawyers, 2021-2022.
- Carey y Cía, 2013-2019.
- Chile (2015)
- Spanish and english.
- Bachelor of Laws, Law School, Universidad de Chile, 2012.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015.
- Diploma in Regulatory Affairs of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products, School of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science, Universidad de Chile, 2018.
- LL.M. in Intellectual and Industrial Property Law and New Technologies, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2020.
- Diploma in Law and Artificial Intelligence, School of Law. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2021.
- Certification Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), 2022 (ongoing).
- Visiting professor of Intellectual Property, School of Law, Universidad Diego Portales. Since 2016.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) (2022)
- ACHIPI (2022)
- DLA Piper Chile strengthens its Data Protection and Intellectual Property practices (Diario Financiero, 7th December, 2022)