María Jesús has experience in advising clients on compliance issues such as the control and application of laws on criminal liability of legal entities and the law that creates the Financial Analysis Unit (UAF) on money laundering, due diligence and client monitoring. Also in the implementation of the operational risks matrix and crimes established by law; monitoring and updating Crimes Prevention Manual, creation and updating of internal policies.
- Associate, 2021 up to date
- Compliance Lawyer, RG Corp SpA, 2019 - 2021
- Mechanisms for the Strategic Prevention of Money Laundering, Financial Analysis Unit (UAF), 2020
- Corporate Integrity and Compliance, beyond law 20.393, Universidad de Chile, 2020.
- Law, School of Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2018
- Journalist, School of Communications, Universidad de Los Andes, 2009 - 2015
- Chile (2021)
- Spanish and English