Natalia Cox focuses her practice in Banking and Finance practice group, advising numerous domestic and foreign companies in credit operations, corporate, structured and project financings.
She also advises clients from various industries in the diverse areas of corporate law, including mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and capital markets.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Associate, Alcaíno Abogados , 2016 – 2021
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.: Advised the client, as borrower, in the structuring and execution of a US$ 803.1 million refinancing transaction for its portfolio of assets in Chile, through a US$ 710 million private placement green bond and a US$ 93.1 million credit agreement. This deal was recognized by Project Finance International as “2022 Americas Power Deal of the Year", and as "Latin American Bond Deal of the Year 2022" by Proximo.
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.: Advised the client on its agreement to acquire Aela Generación S.A. and Aela Energía SpA, a 332-megawatt portfolio of three newly built operating wind assets in Chile, for a purchase price of US$686 million.
- Chile (2017)
- The Legal 500 (Banking and Finance 2023)
- Spanish and English
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Law History Assistant, Professor Enrique López, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 2012-2013.
- Innergex Renewable Energy’s Acquisition of Aela Energía (Global Legal Chronicle - February 11, 2022)