Natalia Cox focuses her practice in Banking and Finance practice group, advising numerous domestic and foreign companies in credit operations, corporate, structured and project financings.
She also advises clients from various industries in the diverse areas of corporate law, including mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and capital markets.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Associate, Alcaíno Abogados , 2016 – 2021
- Chile (2017)
- The Legal 500 (Corporate and M&A including compliance, Projects and infrastructure, Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A)
- Latin Lawyer 250 (Banking and Finance)
- Fulbright Scholarship, 2008
- UPENN LawSchool – Dean´s Scholarship, 2008
- Spanish and English
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Law History Assistant, Professor Enrique López, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 2012-2013.