Vicente Sáenz de Santa María concentrates his practice in the different areas of Corporate Law, M&A and Venture Capital and Private Equity, among other matters.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Associate, Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos, 2019-2021
- Talana (Linq SpA): Advised Talana (Linq SpA), a Chilean start-up that developed and commercializes a software for software to digitize and automate the processes related to employee management within companies, in the acquisition of 100% ownership of Key Clouding (Tescloud SpA), Chilean company that offers software solutions to streamline and simplify the selection of talent, improving recruitment processes within companies.
- The Live Green Co.: We advised the company in the US$7,000,000 investment in their Pre-Series A round, a Chilean company dedicated to the development of clean and vegan food formulas.
- Soluciones en Minería y Energía SpA (“Zyght“): We advised the client in the sell and transfer of the commercial operations of Zyght, including all its technology, assets, certain liabilities and business, to the company Datamine Chile S.A., Chilean subsidiary of Vela Software International, Inc., a well-known global company in software development, marketing and related services.
- Beetrack: We advised Beetrack, a Chilean start-up that developed SaaS (Software as a Service) for fleet management and parcel tracking for shipping and delivery companies, on the sale of their 100% ownership to DispatchTrack, LLC. and DispatchTrack Intermediate, LLC., a US group of companies dedicated to last mile delivery and route optimization.
- Fen Ventures: Advised the client in the US$250,000 investment in the seed round of Wibond, a Fintech that offers, through its platform, installment payments without the need for a credit card.
- Vestúa: We advised the client in their series A investment round of US$1,500,000 subscribed by local investors.
- Fen Ventures: We advised the client in the US$400,000 investment in the bridge round of Vita Wallet, a Fintech that offers companies and individuals the ability to send or receive international payments quickly and easily.
- Fen Ventures: Advised the client in the US$350,000 investment in the seed round of Flycrew Chile, a company that manages a training hub.
- Customer Scoops: We advised Customer Scoops in their series seed investment round of US$220,000 subscribed by local investors with convertible instruments.
- Chile (2020)
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2018
- Dispatch Track compra Beetrack y se expande en América Latina (Lex Latin - January 5, 2022)