Alfonso Bustamante focuses his practice in labour matters, advising national and foreign clients in relation to employment agreements, due diligence processes, executive compensation structures and labour litigation.
- Associate, 2015 to date
- Lahaye y Bustamante Abogados, 2011-2015
- Deputy Secretary of the Labour Courts of Santiago (2nd and 4th of the old system), Judicial Branch, 2008-2011
- Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP): Representation of the client in various labour lawsuits.
- Empresa de Transporte de Pasajeros Metro S.A.: Representation of the client in various complex labour lawsuits.
- Adexus S.A.: Advise on the application and approval process for Minimum Services and in various labour lawsuits of different nature.
- Chile (2010)
- Legal 500 (Labour and Employment)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Universidad La República, 2008
- Master in Labour Law and Social Security, School of Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2019-2020