Alfonso Bustamante focuses his practice in labor matters, advising national and foreign clients in relation to work contracts, due diligence processes, executive compensation structures and labor litigation.
- Associate, 2015 to date
- Lahaye y Bustamante Abogados, 2011-2015
- Deputy Secretary of the Labor Courts of Santiago (2nd and 4th of the old system), Judicial Branch, 2008-2011
- Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP): He has represented the client in various labor lawsuits
- Empresa de Transporte de Pasajeros Metro S.A.: He has represented the client in various labor lawsuits of a complex nature
- Adexus S.A.: IT Services and Solutions Company. He has participated in the application and approval process for Minimum Services and in various labor lawsuits of different nature.
Legal 500 (Labour and Employment)
Spanish and English
- Law, Universidad La República, 2008
- Master in Labor Law and Social Security, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2019-2020