Andrea de la Vega focuses her practice in dispute resolution and civil litigation matters. She has participated in the defense of clients in various matters, such as consumer law, customs law, among others.
She has also advised companies on regulatory compliance in the context of Law No. 20,393, which establishes the criminal liability of legal persons.
Associate, 2017 to date
- Groupon: She has successfully advised clients such as in the context of class actions filed by the National Consumer Service, regarding alleged breaches of contract.
- “Professor Raúl Le Roy” Award for Best First Year Student
- “Professor Raúl Le Roy” Award for Best Fifth Year Student
Spanish and English
- History, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2009
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2014
- Diploma in Regulatory Compliance and Legal Risk Management in the Company, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2019