Bernardita Doren focused her practice in Real Estate and Corporate Law. Her practice includes real estate transactions, advising national and international clientes in construction and engineering projects and the development of real estate projects.
- Associate, 2010 to date
- Selina Operations Chile SpA: Advise in the negotiation of long-term lease agreements for hotel facilities in Chile and a joint venture agreement for the opening and operation of hotels under the Selina brand in Chile.
- Alto Vespucio Spa: Advise on the client’s real estate investment Project.
- Colegio San Francisco de Asis: Advise associated with the purchase of land and the relocation of the school to a new site in San Carlos de Apoquindo.
- Desarrollos Inmobiliarios de Cordillera S.A.: Advise in study of titles, purchase of land, development of real estate projects of room in ski center Farellones, El Colorado, and its commercialization, with an investment of approximately USD $8 million.
- Several national and international clients: Advise in the negotiation of EPC contracts with construction companies.
- Several clients: Advise in the development of real estate housing projects throughout the country, including regularization of titles.
- Several local clients: Advise in the development of hotel projects.
- Architectural and engineering firms: Advise in different projects related to buildings, hospitals and public works.
- Chile (2009)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Universidad Diego Portales, 2006
- Corporate Governance Certificate, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2010
- Certificate in US Law and Methodologies, School of Law, New York University, 2014
- Chilean Bar Association
- Giddings Fruit obtiene recursos para financiar compra de activos (Lex Latin – 9 Mar 2020)