Bernardita Doren focused her practice in Corporate Law and Real Estate. Her practice includes real estate transactions, advising national and international clientes in construction and engineering projects and the development of real estate projects.
Associate, 2010 to date
- Selina Operations Chile SpA: Advise in the negotiation of long-term lease agreements for hotel facilities in Chile and a joint venture agreement for the opening and operation of hotels under the Selina brand in Chile.
- Alto Vespucio Spa: Advise on the client’s real estate investment Project.
- Colegio San Francisco de Asis: Advise associated with the purchase of land and the relocation of the school to a new site in San Carlos de Apoquindo.
- Desarrollos Inmobiliarios de Cordillera S.A.: In study of titles, purchase of land, development of real estate projects of room in ski center Farellones, El Colorado, and its commercialization, with an investment of approximately USD $8 million.
- Several clients: In their negotiation of EPC contracts with construction companies.
- Several national and international clients: In the negotiation of EPC contracts with construction companies.
- Several clients: In the development of real estate housing projects throughout the country, including regularization of titles.
- Several local clients: In the development of hotel projects.
- Architectural and engineering firms: In different projects related to buildings, hospitals and public works.
- Law, Diego Portales Law School, 2006
- Corporate Governance Certificate, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School, 2010
- Certificate in US Law and Methodologies”, New York University Law School, 2014
Chilean Bar Association