Ms. Palumbo is of counsel in our firm, whose main areas of practice are Corporate Law and Antitrust Law. Ms. Palumbo is a member of the Panel of Experts of the General Law on Electrical Services since 2007.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1976), receiving her Law Degree in 1977
- Diploma in Specialization in Economics for Attorneys, Universidad de Chile, Faculty of Economics, 1993
- Diploma in Specialization in Economics and Finance for Attorneys, Universidad de Chile, Faculty of Economics and Administration, 1996, graduated summa cum laude
Spanish and French
- Counsel, 2006 – present
- Panel of Experts of the General Law on Electrical Services, 2007 – present
- Alternate Member Judge of the Tribunal of Defense of Competition, 2004 – 2006
- Vergara & Compañía, 2001 – 2003
- AES Gener S.A., Legal Affairs Corporate Manager, 1991 – 2001
- Ibañez & Cia., 1988 – 1991
- The National Economic Prosecutor’s Office, 1979 – 1988
- First Legislative Committee, 1976 – 1979
- Corporate Law
- Antitrust Law
- Professor of “Theory of Intervention and Regulation”, School of Law, Universidad Andrés Bello, 2004 – present
- Professor of “Competition and Regulation”, School of Law, Universidad Andrés Bello, 2004 – present
Affiliations and Activities
Chilean Bar Association
- “Institutional Relationships between Electric Companies and the State of Chile”.
- Report presented before the VII Symposium of Legal Affairs of the Regional Electric Integration Committee.
- “Powers of the Administration in the Electric Sector”, Nº 62, Public Law Gazette.
- “Freedom in the Chilean Electric Power Generation Market”, Economic Administrative Law Gazette, Vol. N°3, 2001.