Ms. Bawlitza is counsel in our firm, her practice focused on free competition/antitrust matters. In this context, advises in matters of merger control, abuse of dominance and potential cartels, investigations before the National Economic Prosecutor’s Office and procedures before the Chilean Competition Court, including the design and implementation of compliance programs.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2001)
- Master in Business Law, School of Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez (2005)
- Diploma in Economics of Competition, Universidad de Los Andes (2007)
Spanish and English
- Leniency officer at National Economic Prosecutor’s Office since 2017. Between the years 2012 and 2016, she was Deputy Head of the Mergers and Studies Division in the same institution. She also served as Coordinator of Cartels and Regulated Markets Investigations (2008-2011).
- Previously, she was part of the legal team at Telefónica Móvil.
Affiliations and Activities
Academic Director at Albert von Appen Family Business Center, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2011)
“Guidelines on ´Compliance Programs for the Legislation on Free Competition´: An Effort to Promote Free Competition in Markets in Chile. Co-author with Mario Ybar, December 2012.