Catalina Alonso focuses her practice on corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general practice, including advising on aspects related to the negotiation and drafting of civil and commercial contracts, corporate documents and due diligence processes related to her areas of practice.
In addition, Catalina participates in advising foreign companies, especially technological enterprises and those based on digital platforms, in multiple legal and administrative procedures with related and / or external companies.
- Associate, 2019 to date
- Secondment in recognized Technologycal Company, April – June 2019
- Bofill Mir & Álvarez Jana, 2017- 2019
- Infosys Chile SpA: Continuous advise to the local company in multiple legal and administrative procedures with related and/ or external companies.
- CarbonFree Technologies Inc.: Advise on due diligence processes for the acquisition of the companies GR Meli SpA, GR Lilen SpA, GR Alerce SpA, GR Palma SpA and others, all of them with special purposes for the development of photovoltaics plants.
- Recognized Technologycal Company: Advise on commercial and corporate matters, preparation and revision of agreements, advise in the analysis of the regulatory framework in force in Chile for the development of their activities, supervision of compliance with current rules and regulations.
- Several national and international clients: Assistance to Chilean and foreign clients on issues related to the negotiation, drafting, modification and updating of civil and commercial contracts, corporate documents, among others.
Spanish and English
Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016
- Assistant´s coordinator, Corporate Governance Center, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016
- Assistant Professor Procedural Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile´s Law School, professor Nathalie Walker, 2015-2016
- Assistant of the Management and Investigation area, Corporate Governance Center, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Assistant professor of Introduction of Economy, Business School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, professor Matías Covarrubias, 2015.
Chilean Bar Association