Catalina Alonso Is an associate in the corporate area of the firm, advising Chilean and foreign clients on issues related to the negotiation and drafting of civil and commercial contracts, corporate documents, among others.
Graduate in Law. School of Law. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2016), receiving her Law Degree in 2018.
Spanish and English.
– Associate. 2019 -present.
– Bofill Mir & Álvarez Jana (2017- 2019)
– Corporate Law
– Assistant´s coordinator. Corporate Governance Center UC (2016).
– Assistant Professor Procedural Law. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile´s Law School. Professor Nathalie Walker (2015-2016).
– Assistant of the Management and Investigation area of the Corporate Governance Center. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile’s Law School (2015).
-Assistant professor of Introduction of Economy. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile’s Business School. Professor Matías Covarrubias (2015).
Affiliations and Activities
– Member of the Chilean Bar Association.