Mr. Sepúlveda is an associate attorney of the corporate area of our firm, advising local and foreign clients in matters related to the negotiation and drafting of civil, commercial and corporate agreements, among other matters.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2013), receiving his Law Degree in 2014.
- Diploma in “Mining Law”, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2015. Distinguished with Honorable Mention.
Spanish and English
- Associate, 2014 – present
- In house corporate attorney, Constructora Excon (October 2015 – present)
- In house corporate attorney, LG Electronics Chile (October 2014 – May 2015)
Affiliations and Activities
Baccalaureate in Public Service, Jaime Guzmán E. Foundation (2009)