Mr. Sepúlveda is an associate attorney and he has focused his practice in the corporate, infrastructure and mining areas, advising local and foreign clients in such matters.
– Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2013), receiving his Law Degree in 2014.
– Diploma in “Mining Law”, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2015. Distinguished with Honorable Mention.
Spanish and English
– Associate, 2014 – present
– In house attorney, Constructora Excon (October 2015 – present)
– In house corporate attorney, LG Electronics Chile (October 2014 – May 2015)
Affiliations and Activities
Baccalaureate in Public Service, Jaime Guzmán E. Foundation (2009)