Mr. Peña is an associate attorney of the corporate and regulated markets areas of the firm, advising local and international clients in finance and corporate law transactions, regulated markets, project development, especially energy and infrastructure projects, and public works concessions, among others.
- Law, School of Law of Universidad de Chile, Santiago (2008). Admitted to practice in 2009, Chile.
- Master of Laws, Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago (2012).
- Certificate in Business Administration, IE Business School, Madrid (2012).
Spanish and English.
- Associate, 2015 to the present.
- Associate, Barros & Errázuriz Abogados (2012 – 2015).
- Associate, Alcaíno, Rodríguez & Sahli Abogados (2009 – 2011).
- Corporate Law.
- Regulated Markets.
- Projects and Infrastructure.
Professor at the School of Law of Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Energy Law and Project Development, Santiago, Chile (2014 up to date).
Memberships and Activities
Chilean Bar Association.
Recognitions and Publications
- IE Foundation Scholarship.
- Oustanding Practice Award, granted by the Corporación de Asistencia Judicial.
- Getting the Deal Through, Renewable Energy: Chilean Chile. Law Business Research Ltd. Coauthor, 2017 and 2018.
- The Legal 500, “Next Generation Lawyer” in Corporate and M&A, 2017 and 2018.