Mr. Giralt is an associate attorney of our Labor Group, focusing his practice on several matters regarding labor law, advising and representing Chilean and foreign clients on a range of contentious issues regarding individual as collective labor law.
- Graduated in Law, Law School, Universidad de Chile (2011).
- Diploma in “Labor Law and social security”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2012
Spanish and English.
- Associate, 2017 to the present.
- Prieto abogado, Associate 2015-2017
- Barros y Errázuriz abogados, Associate 2013-2014
- Felipe Sáez y cía. 2012
- Labor law
- Social security
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Private Law, Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile, 2008 to 2010.
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Labor Law and Social Security, Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile, 2011 to 2012.