Mr. Massardo works as an associate in the Energy and Natural Resources area, focusing his practice in the development of energy projects (photovoltaic, hydroelectric and wind energy), in environmental analysis and in sanitary matters in general.
In addition, Mr. Massardo is part of the Regulated Markets area, advising national and foreign clients from different fields in bidding processes, public works concessions, sanctioning procedures before different sectorial authorities and litigation before specialized courts.
Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, receiving his Law Degree in 2016.
Spanish, English and Italian
Associate, 2016 to present
– Energy and Natural Resources
– Regulated Markets
Affiliations and Activities
– Chilean Society of International Law (SOCHIDI)
– Teaching Assistant of “Professional Ethics”, School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo (2019).
– Teaching Assistant of “Public International Law”, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014 to date).
– Collaborator of “Indigenous Law and Public Policy” class, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014 to 2016).
– Teaching Assistant of “Logic”, School of Philosophy, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).