Felipe Riedel focuses his practice, primarily, on civil and commercial litigation, bankruptcy proceedings and arbitrations.
- Associate, 2017 to date
- Associate, Laiz & Morales, 2015-2017
- Oaktree Capital Management L.P.: Advise the client, as a creditor of Tranche A, for US$1,300,000,000, for the DIP (“Debtor-in-Possession”) Financing Contract in Latin America.
- Metrogas: We assisted this client in a case for damages related to an accident suffered by the lessee of a shop, provoked by a gas explosion, absolving Metrogas.
- Laboratorio Chile (Teva): Representation of Laboratorio Chile in several trials and negotiations, both in administrative and judicial offices.
- Empresa de Transporte Pasajeros Metro S.A.: We assist Metro in arbitrations and before ordinary justice in cases related to construction law.
- Empresa de Transporte Pasajeros Metro S.A.: We represent Metro in cases of contractual and non-contractual liability, before arbitral and ordinary justice.
- Econorent: We represented this client in a constitutional action filed against the client and various companies.
- EY (Ernst & Young): We have represented EY in various administrative proceedings before the CMF.
- L´Oreal: We have assisted and represented this client in consumers law matters.
- Lufthansa Technik: We have assisted this client in bankruptcy related matters.
- Mobil Arquitectos: We represented this client through a construction Company bankruptcy proceeding.
- Doka Enconfrados: We represented Doka in various cases in which it pursues the contractual responsibility of the defendants, debt collections, bankruptcy proceedings, etc.
- Codelco: We have represented Codelco in torts cases.
- Adexus: We have assisted this client in cases of contractual liability against public agencies.
- CarbonFree Technologies: We have assisted this client in cases related to its energy projects.
- H. Van Wijnen: Our Firm is representing the client, in a claim for breach of obligations arising from an international sale of goods, where our client is the plaintiff.
- Aktivo: We assisted the client in a constitutional action filed by neighbour of one of our client’s projects.
- Chile (2015)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2014
- Certificate in Tort Liability, School of Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2013
- Diploma in Contractual and Tort Liability, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019
- Universidad de los Andes honor scholarship to the best average of the generation, 2012
- Grupo Vial Abogados Award for the best rate in Commercial Law, 2013
- Oustanding Practice Award, granted by the Corporación de Asistencia Judicial, 2015