Gonzalo Zegers specializes in tax matters. His practice is focused on advising domestic and foreign clients in the structuring of businesses and companies (locals and foreign), international taxation and the counsel and defense of taxpayers before the Chilean Tax Agency and the Tax and Customs Courts.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- PwC Chile, 2015-2017
- Construction Company: Representation and advise in inspection processes before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Telecommunications Company: Advise on tax matters in the international reorganization of a group of telecommunications companies. Advise and representation in processes of inspection before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Sembrando Futuro Foundation
- Chile (2016)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Universidad de los Andes, 2014
- Diploma in Analysis and Tax Planning, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017
- Tax Management Magister, School of Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2018 – 2019