Ignacio Schwerter practices as a trial attorney in criminal matters. He advises Chilean and foreign clients in matters of criminal liability of legal persons and/or their executives regarding allegations of bribery or corruption, as well as in matters concerning allegations of unfair administration, incompatible negotiation, environmental crimes, violations of capital market rules and other regulations.
His practice extends to the areas of litigation and compliance.
Earlier in his career, he was a partner at a prominent Chilean law firm.
Graduated in Law, School of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile, receiving her professional degree in 2004.
Spanish and English
– Counsel at DLA Piper Chile since 2019
– Partner at Cortés y Rodríguez, 2012-2019
– Associate at Cortés y Rodríguez, 2007-2012
– Associate at Morales & Besa, 2005-2007
– Economic criminal or White Collar
– Resolution of Controversies