Iñaki focusing his practice on several matters regarding labor law, advising and representing Chilean and foreign clients on a range of contentious issues regarding individual as collective labor law.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- Associate Cruz Abogados, 2015-2018
- Lawyer San Pedro Wine Group, CCU, 2014-2015
- Uber: He participated in the advising of the client in the execution in Latin America, of a global reduction in force (RIF) of its marketing department. This RIF impacted Uber offices globally, including various countries of our region (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama and Peru).
- He has participated in various process of internal investigation in companies for alleged claims of mobbing and sexual harassment.
Spanish, English and Italian
- Graduate in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2013
- Diploma in “Labor Law and Labor Relations in the company”, Universidad de Chile, 2014