Mr. Timmermann is an associate attorney of the corporate area of our firm, advising both Chilean and foreign clients in mergers and acquisitions transactions, capital markets, corporate government and projects development.
He has been an associate of DLA Piper BAZ | NLD since 2014. Mr. Timmermann was a foreign associate at DLA Piper LLP (US), New York Office, from 2017 to July 2018. Between 2011 and 2013, he was advisor to the Capital Markets of the Ministry of Finance and between 2008 and 2011 was an associate of Carey y Cía.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2008), receiving his Law Degree in 2009
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), School of Law, Columbia University, 2014
Spanish and English
- Associate, 2014 to the present
- Capital Markets Advisor at the Ministry of Finance, 2011 – 2013
- Associate, Carey y Cía., 2008 – 2011
- Corporate and Commercial Law, specialized in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance
Memberships and Activities
Founder and Executive Director of Fundación Cientouno
- Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2016.
- Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2017.