Josefina Consiglio is an associate at DLA Piper Chile. She provides counsel to local and foreign clients on issues involving M&A transactions, corporate governance, energy and development of projects. Before joining the firm in 2013, Josefina served as the Chief Academic Officer of a prominent law school in Chile and before that, an attorney with two prominent Chilean law firms.
– Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2004) receiving her Law Degree in 2009
– Master of Laws (LL.M.), School of Law, Columbia University, 2013
Spanish and English
– Associate, 2013 – present
– School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2008 – 2012, Chief Academic Officer, 2009 – 2010
– Carey & Cía, 2006 – 2008
– Guerrero, Olivos, Novoa & Errázuriz, 2005 – 2006
– Adjunct Professor of Commercial Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2011 and 2013-2014)
– Associate Professor of the Corporate Governance Center UC of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Premios y Publicaciones
– 2012 Wien Corporate Responsibility Fellow: Awarded by Columbia Law School
– Becas Chile 2012
– Fulbright Scholarship 2012
– “Corporate Governance in Latin America: Comparative Analysis between Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico”, Research sponsored by the Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain, December 2013. Co-authored with Matías Zegers.
– Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2014.
– Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2015.
– Getting the Deal Through, Corporate Governance, 2017.