Ms. Consiglio focuses mainly in advising local and foreign clients in capital market transactions, corporate government and development of projects.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2004) receiving her Law Degree in 2009
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), School of Law, Columbia University, 2013
Spanish and English
- Associate, 2013 – present
- School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2008 – 2012, Chief Academic Officer, 2009 – 2010
- Carey & Cía, 2006 – 2008
- Guerrero, Olivos, Novoa & Errázuriz, 2005 – 2006
- Adjunct Professor of Commercial Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2011 and 2013-2014)
- Associate Professor of the Corporate Governance Center UC of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Premios y Publicaciones
- 2012 Wien Corporate Responsibility Fellow: Awarded by Columbia Law School
- Becas Chile 2012
- Fulbright Scholarship 2012
- “Corporate Governance in Latin America: Comparative Analysis between Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico”, Research sponsored by the Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain, December 2013. Co-authored with Matías Zegers.
- Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2014.
- Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2015.
- Getting the Deal Through, Corporate Governance, 2017.