Josefina focuse her practice on mergers and acquisitions, especially in energy projects, corporate governance, energy and project development.
In addition, she is in charge of the Legal Marketing at DLA Piper Chile.
- Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, several project at Dean office (2011) and Chief Academic Officer (2008 – 2010).
- Carey, associate, Natural Resources and Enviroment practice group (2006 – 2008).
- Guerrero Olivos, associate (2005 – 2006).
- Adjunct professor of several comercial law courses, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2009 – 2011 and 2013 – 2014).
- EDF Energies Nouvelles: due diligence and acquisition of Laberinto Este and Laberinto Oeste solar projects from Ingenostrum.
- Solar Century: several due diligence to acquire equity participation in different solar projects and assistance preparing corporate documents for such acquisitions and project development agreements. Advice on EPC and O&M contracts with developers and project companies.
- Cofides: due diligence of two photovoltaic power plants in the northern region of Chile owned.
- Essentium: due diligence of a photovoltaic power plants in the northern region of Chile
- Several listed companies: drafting of corporate governance polices and handbooks.
- Best Lawyers, Chile (2010), Corporate y M&A Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice and Energy Law.
- Best Lawyers, Chile (2019), Corporate y M&A Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice and Energy Law.
- Wien Corporate Responsibility Fellow, granted by Columbia University (2012).
- Beca Chile, granted by CONICYT (2012).
- Fulbright Scholarship, granted by Comisión Fulbright Chile (2011).
Spanish and English
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2004) receiving her Law Degree in 2009.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Law School, Columbia University, 2013
Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G.
- Co-author “Corporate Governance in Latin America: Comparative Analysis between Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico” Instituto de Empresa, Spain, 2013
- Getting the Deal Through, Securities Finance, 2014 – 2015
- Getting the Deal Through, Corporate Governance, 2017 – 2018 – 2019
Speaker at “Biennial IBA Latin American Regional Forum Conference”, “Work Life Balance”, Botogá, Colombia (2012).