Lisa Hondl focuses her practice on advising Chilean and foreign clients in the areas of data protection, technology and e-commerce. In addition, she advises clients on unfair competition, direct marketing and intellectual property law.
- Associate, 2019 to date
- Associate at CMS Hasche Sigle, Munich, 2018-2019
- Associate at Taylor Wessing LLP, Munich, 2017-2018
- Research assistant at Taylor Wessing LLP, Hamburg, 2016
- Research assistant at Hogan Lovells International LLP, Hamburg, 2014
- Recognized international technological company and other national and international clients: Comprehensive advise on data protection compliance and development and legal review of practical implementation of data protection measures and policies in Chile.
- Recognized international media, online retail and employment services companies and other national and international clients in Europe and Chile: Design, review and implementation of legal measures to comply with data protection regulations in Europe (GDPR).
- Foreign companies and law firms: Training for employees and management on data protection law.
- Recognized international technological companies, rental car and entertainment companies and other national and international clients: Advise on consumer protection issues, in particular with regard to on-line contracts and direct marketing.
- Investment and technological companies: Advise on data protection and intellectual property rights in due diligence procedures and corporate transactions.
- Germany (2017)
- German, English and Spanish
- First and Second State Examination, 2014 and 2017
- Legal internship (Referendariat) in the Higher Regional Court Hamburg, 2015-2017
- Bachelor of Laws, 2013
- Exchange semester, Cardozo School of Law, New York, 2011
- Law studies, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, 2009-2014
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Country Profile Data Privacy in Chile, 2020, Bloomberg Law.
- One year of new data protection law: Why the GDPR is good. Original title: Ein Jahr neues Datenschutzrecht: Warum die DSGVO gut ist, 2019, it-daily.
- Data security: Doxxing also affects companies. Original title: Datensicherheit: Doxxing betrifft auch Unternehmen, 2019, Compliance.
- E-Evidence: Rapid evidence for cross-border prosecution. Original title: E-Evidence: Schnelle Beweismittel für die grenzüberschreitende Strafverfolgung, 2018, t3n.