Lisa Hondl focuses her practice on advising Chilean and foreign clients in the areas of data protection, technology and e-commerce law. In addition, she advises clients on unfair competition, intellectual property law and trademark law.
– Design, development and implementation of the necessary legal measures to comply with data protection regulations in Europe, both as external advisor to companies and participating in internal dynamics and processes through secondments in the establishments of customers of higher complexity.
– Development and legal review of practical programs for implementing data protection in companies.
– Training for employees of companies and foreign law firms on data protection law.
– Associate at CMS Hasche Sigle, Munich (2018-2019)
– Associate at Taylor Wessing LLP, Munich (2017-2018)
– Research assistant at Taylor Wessing LLP, Hamburg (2016)
– Research assistant at Hogan Lovells International LLP, Hamburg (2014)
– First and Second State Examination (2014 and 2017)
– Legal internship (Referendariat) in the Higher Regional Court Hamburg (2015-2017)
– Bachelor of Laws (2013)
– Exchange semester, Cardozo School of Law, New York (2011)
– Law studies, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (2009-2014)
German, English, Spanish
– One year of new data protection law: Why the GDPR is good. Original title: Ein Jahr neues Datenschutzrecht: Warum die DSGVO gut ist, Publication 2019, it-daily.
– Data security: Doxxing also affects companies. Original title: Datensicherheit: Doxxing betrifft auch Unternehmen, Publication 2019, Compliance.
– E-Evidence: Rapid evidence for cross-border prosecution. Original title: E-Evidence: Schnelle Beweismittel für die grenzüberschreitende Strafverfolgung, Publication 2018, t3n.