Lisa Hondl focuses her practice on advising Chilean and foreign clients in the areas of data protection, technology and e-commerce law. In addition, she advises clients on unfair competition, direct marketing and intellectual property law.
- Associate, 2019 to date
- Associate at CMS Hasche Sigle, Munich, 2018-2019
- Associate at Taylor Wessing LLP, Munich, 2017-2018
- Research assistant at Taylor Wessing LLP, Hamburg, 2016
- Research assistant at Hogan Lovells International LLP, Hamburg, 2014
- Recognized International Technological Company and other national and international clients: Comprehensive advice on data protection compliance and development and legal review of practical implementation of data protection measures and policies in Chile.
- Recognized International Media, Online Retail and Employment Services Companies and other national and international clients in Europe and Chile: Design, review and implementation of legal measures to comply with data protection regulations in Europe (GDPR), both as external advisor and through participation in internal dynamics and processes through secondments in the establishments of customers of higher complexity.
- Foreign companies and law firms: Training for employees and management on data protection law.
- Recognized International Technological Companies, Rental Car and Entertainment Companies and other national and international clients: Advice on consumer protection issues, in particular with regard to on-line contracts and direct marketing.
- Investment and Technological Companies: Advice on data protection and intellectual property rights in due diligence procedures and corporate transactions.
German, English, Spanish
- First and Second State Examination, 2014 and 2017
- Legal internship (Referendariat) in the Higher Regional Court Hamburg, 2015-2017
- Bachelor of Laws, 2013
- Exchange semester, Cardozo School of Law, New York, 2011
- Law studies, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, 2009-2014
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Country Profile Data Privacy in Chile, Publication 2020, Bloomberg Law.
- One year of new data protection law: Why the GDPR is good. Original title: Ein Jahr neues Datenschutzrecht: Warum die DSGVO gut ist, Publication 2019, it-daily.
- Data security: Doxxing also affects companies. Original title: Datensicherheit: Doxxing betrifft auch Unternehmen, Publication 2019, Compliance.
- E-Evidence: Rapid evidence for cross-border prosecution. Original title: E-Evidence: Schnelle Beweismittel für die grenzüberschreitende Strafverfolgung, Publication 2018, t3n.