Mr. Parada is the partner in charge of the labor, expatriation and immigration area of the firm, and advises local and foreign clients in such matters as the implementation of indemnity and income plans for senior executives, stock option plans, collective bargaining assistance, complex trials legal defenses, expatriation agreements for executives, assistance in executives’ immigration, turnaround services, labor due diligence processes, manager training and human resources department, among other matters.
– Graduate in Law, School of Law, Universidad Central de Chile, 2000, receiving his Law Degree in 2001
– Master in Corporate Law, graduated summa cum laude, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2005
– Diploma in Labor Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2007
Spanish and English
– Partner, 2012 – present
– Associate, 2002 – 2012
– The Professional Institute Foundation of the Chilean Occupational Safety Association, 2001- 2002
– Labor Law
– Immigration Law
– Social Security
Affiliations and Activities
– Chilean Bar Association
– International Bar Association (IBA)
– Chilean Association of Labor Law
– Chilean Labor Law Center
– Human Resources Committee, National Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism (CNC)
– Human Resources Committee, Federation of Chilean Industry (Sofofa)
– Human Resources Committee, North American Chilean Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
– Human Resources Committee, Chilean Association of Metalworking and Metal Mechanical Industries (Asimet)
– Labor Commission, Chilean Building Chamber (CCHC)
– Legal Committee of the National Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism (CNC)
– Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer in Labour and Employment. 2017.
– “Chambers Latin America 2014”, Leaders in their field
– Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers 2014
– Leading Lawyers Chile 2013 Ranking, Qué Pasa Magazine
– Co-author “Stock Options in the Chilean Labor Law, Engineers Magazine, UDD 2007.
– World Bank Collaborator in the Doing Business Project in relation to recruitment process.
– “World Justice Project”, collaborator in the publishing of “The Rule of Law Index”.