María Isabel Izquierdo concentrates her practice in Corporate Law, M&A, corporate governance and general practice, including advise in drafting of civil and commercial agreements, corporate documents and participation on the due diligence processes related to her practice areas.
She has also participated in the Venture Capital and Financing area of the Firm.
- Associate, 2019 to date
- American Tower Corporation: Advise client on the purchased of 30,722 telecommunication towers from Telefónica Group in Europe (Germany and Spain) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru).
- Oaktree Capital Management L.P.: Advise the client, as a creditor of Tranche A, for US$1,300,000,000, for the DIP (“Debtor-in-Possession”) Financing Contract in Latin America.
- American Tower Corporation: Advise on day-to-day matters and support on the acquisition of more than 3,242 towers from Entel.
- Waterlogic: Advise in the acquisition of Aquafree, Chile’s largest point-of-use water dispenser company.
- CarbonFree: Advise in the acquisition of several solar plant projects and their financing. Assistance in corporate documentation and day-to-day matters.
- Volunteer at Agrado Project
- Chile (2019)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017
- Tax Law Teaching Assistant, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad de la Católica de Chile, 2019
- Latam Airlines consigue crédito DIP para enfrentar la crisis (Lex Latin – October 30, 2020)
- Giddings Fruit obtiene recursos para financiar compra de activos (Lex Latin – March 9, 2019)