María Isabel Izquierdo concentrates her practice in Corporate Law, M&A, corporate governance and general practice, including advise in drafting of civil and commercial agreements, corporate documents and participation on the due diligence processes related to her practice areas.
She has also participated in the Venture Capital and Financing area of the Firm.
- Associate, 2019 to date
- American Tower Corporation: Advise on day-to-day matters and support on the acquisition of more than 3,242 towers from Entel.
- Waterlogic: Advise in the acquisition of Aquafree, Chile’s largest point-of-use water dispenser company.
- CarbonFree: Advise in the acquisition of several solar plant projects and their financing. Assistance in corporate documentation and day-to-day matters.
- Volunteer at Agrado Project
- Chile (2019)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017
- Tax Law Teaching Assistant, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad de la Católica de Chile, 2019
- Giddings Fruit obtiene recursos para financiar compra de activos (Lex Latin – March 9, 2019)