Ms. Alliende is an associated attorney in the firm. Her practice focuses on competition law/ antitrust, where she counsels clients on a variety of issues, including mergers and acquisitions, abuse of monopoly power, pricing policies, exclusive agreements, resale price maintenance, competitor collaborations, and information exchanges, among other issues. She also participates in the design and implementation of antitrust compliance programs.
Graduated in Law, School of Law, Universidad de Chile (2017)
Spanish and English
– Associate. 2019-present
Competition law / Antitrust.
Affiliations and Activities
– Scholar of the international program “Hoover IP2 Summer Teaching Institute on the Economics and Politics of Regulation”, Stanford University (2017)
– Assistant professor of the Regulation and Competition Center (RegCom) of the Law Faculty of the University of Chile (2017)
– Assistant professor of Economic Law, Professor Nicole Nehme (2016 – 2017)
– Assistant professor of Administrative law, Professor Carlos Carmona (2015-2017)
– Assistant professor of Introduction to Law I and II, Professor Fernando Atria (2014-2017)