Ms. Iturra is counsel of the Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution practice group. She represents Chilean and foreign clients in highly complex dispute resolution cases before Arbitral, Ordinary and Regulatory-Administrative Courts, designing and implementing strategies that have been highly successful for our clients.
Graduated in Law, School of Law, Universidad de Chile, receiving her professional degree in 2004.
Spanish and English
– Counsel at DLA Piper Chile since 2017;
– Litigation Area Director at Albagli & Zaliasnik, Santiago, Chile (2006-2017);
– External Legal Divison Lawyer of Corpbanca at Corplegal, Santiago, Chile (2004-2006);
– Associate at Quinzio, Novoa & Cía, Santiago, Chile (2002-2004).
– Litigation, national and international matters.
– Alternative Dispute Resolution
– White-collar and compliance investigations and procedures
Affiliations and Activities
– Arbitrator of the National Arbitration Center (CNA) since 2014
– Chilean Bar Association.