Ms. Farías is an associated attorney in the firm, performing on regulated market area, focusing her professional career on public infraestructure, publics works concessions and tender through Chilecompra and World Bank Group sistems, advising local and foreign clients.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Universidad Diego Portales, receiving her Law Degree in 2010
- Diploma in Economic Administrative Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2012)
- Diploma in Mining and Geothermal Energy, Universidad Finis Terrae (2013)
- LL.M. (c) with speciality on Regulatory Law, School of Law, Pontificia Unversidad Católica de Chile
Spanish and English
- Associate, 2014 – present
- Ministry of Publics Works, 2010-2014
- Natural Resources
- Regulated Market, specially publics works concessions and tender
Affiliations and Activities
Chilean Bar Association
Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer in Public Law. 2017.