Roberta Andreani concentrates her professional practice in the areas of public law and regulated markets in relation to companies in the energy sector, food & beverages, consumer rights, customs regulation and telecommunications, both in the development of complex businesses, as well as in administrative procedures of diverse nature, such as bids, sanctioning procedures, and open consultations, among others.
Roberta also works with clients combining a broad knowledge of the regulatory framework and industries to help clients mitigate risk, respond to challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- Paralegal Fontaine & Cía. (2015)
- RWE Renewables Chile SpA (E.ON Climate & Renewable Chile SpA): Continuous advice on commercial and corporate matters, in the establishment of the company for the development of energy projects in Chile.
- Advising national and international companies: In matters of food labeling and advertising for compliance with regulations established by the Ministry of Health.
- CarbonFree Chile SpA: Advising on the acquisition and development of photovoltaic solar energy projects.
- Chemical producer company: Advising in sanctioning procedures initiated by the Agricultural and Livestock Service and by the Ministry of Health.
- Antarctic Sea Fisheries S.A.: Advise on Customs matters and the National Fisheries Service.
- Tourism company: Advise in the analysis of the regulatory framework in force in Chile for the development of their activities.
- National television channel: Advise in sanctioning procedures initiated by the National Television Council.
- International organization: Advise in its incorporation in Chile before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica (2016)
Spanish and English
Civic and Charitable
- Corporación Red de Alimentos: Advice to an organization that operates as a food bank in Chile.
- Fundación Círculo Polar: Advice to an organization that focuses on people with bipolar disorder.
- “UC Propone, iniciativas de investigación en pregrado”, “Población infanto juvenil en conflictos con la ley: Causas y Consecuencias”, Chapter 5 (pp. 192-207), Santiago, Chile, Center for Public Policy UC. Co-author with C. Reyes, C. Ahumada, R. Andreani, D. Calderón, D. Muñoz, M. Pessoa, D. Rivas, F. Rost, 2017.