Ms. Fernandez advises in matters of negotiations and drafting of civil and commercial agreements, drafting of tendering process bases, elaboration of legal opinions on application of rules addressed to authorities, advice in the drafting of contracts, and legal opinions on labor legislation among others.
- Graduate in Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1997), receiving her Law Degree in 1998
- Master in Corporate Law, School of Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2005)
Spanish and English
- Associate, 2010 – present
- In-House Counsel of the Santiago Clínica Alemana, 2006 – 2009
- Edwards & Cia., 2004 – 2006
- Larraín & Asociados, 1999 – 2004
Corporate, Civil, Commercial and Real Estate Law
Affiliations and Activities
Chilean Bar Association
Participation in the research “Doing Business” of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and World Bank.