Tomás Muñoz focuses his practice, primarily, in public and administrative litigation, data protection and public services regulation. As well, he possess experience in corporate and regulatory advice to pharmaceutical companies.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- MSD (Merck): In-house counsel in corporate, regulatory and data protection matters.
- Laboratorio Chile (Teva): We assist this client, both in administrative and judicial procedures, in different sanctioning procedures due to alleged infringements of law, conducted by the “Instituto de Salud Pública” (ISP – Public Health Institute).
- EY (Ernst & Young): We have represented EY in various administrative proceedings before the CMF.
- H. Van Wijnen: Our Firm is representing the client, in a claim for breach of obligations arising from an international sale of goods, where our client is the plaintiff.
- Zurich: Due Diligence of compliance and data protection regarding the purchase of EuroAmerica’s insurance branch.
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Universidad de Chile
- Teaching Assistant, Capital Markets, Universidad de Chile, 2014 – 2015.