Tomás Muñoz focuses his practice, primarily, in public and administrative litigation, data protection and public services regulation. As well, he possess experience in corporate and regulatory advice to pharmaceutical companies.
Associate, 2018 to date
- MSD (Merck): In-house counsel in corporate, regulatory and data protection matters.
- Laboratorio Chile (Teva): We assist this client, both in administrative and judicial procedures, in different sanctioning procedures due to alleged infringements of law, conducted by the “Instituto de Salud Pública” (ISP – Public Health Institute).
- EY (Ernst & Young): We have represented EY in various administrative proceedings before the CMF.
- H. Van Wijnen: Our Firm is representing the client, in a claim for breach of obligations arising from an international sale of goods, where our client is the plaintiff.
- Zurich: Due Diligence of compliance and data protection regarding the purchase of EuroAmerica’s insurance branch.
Spanish and English
Law, Universidad de Chile
Assistant, Capital Markets Law, 2014-2015.