Andrea de la Vega focuses her practice in dispute resolution and civil litigation matters. She has participated in the defense of clients in various matters, such as consumer law, customs law, among others.
She has also advised companies on regulatory compliance in the context of Law No. 20,393, which establishes the criminal liability of legal entities.
- Associate, 2017 to date
- Groupon: Representation in class actions filed by the National Consumer Service before local courts, for alleged breaches of the Consumer Rights Protection Law, related to the client’s Terms and Conditions and other alleged breaches of its obligations.
- Uber: Representation of the client in the defense from civil actions related to contractual and non contractual liability, filed in ordinary courts for alleged breaches of obligations, derived from the use of the application.
- Antarctic Sea Fisheries S.A.: Representation of the client in customs claims before special courts such as the Tax and Customs Courts, on various matters covered by the Customs Ordinance, such as, violation of fundamental rights, rules of origin, among others.
- Energizer de Chile SpA: Representation in customs claims before special courts such as Tax and Customs Courts, on matters related to compliance with rules of origin, consigned in international treaties signed by Chile to obtain tariff benefits.
- Janssen S.A.: Representation of the client before administrative authorities, as a result from diverse inspections ordered by the correspondent authority, regarding, for example, the compliance with the Private Warehouse regime.
- Chile (2014)
- “Professor Raúl Le Roy” Award for Best First and Fifth Year Student,School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Spanish and English
- History, Faculty of History, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2009
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2014
- Diploma in Regulatory Compliance and Legal Risk Management in the Company, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2019.