Cristóbal de la Maza concentrates his practice in Corporate Law, M&A, regulated markets, tax and real estate, among other matters.
- Associate, 2020 to date
- American Tower Corporation: Advise client on the purchased of 30,722 telecommunication towers from Telefónica Group in Europe (Germany and Spain) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru).
- Colektia: Advised the client in the closing of a Series A Preferred Stock financing round, for a value of USD $4,200,000.
- Instacrops: We advised the client in the investment of US$2,000,000 through a capital increase and the issuance of Series A Preferred Shares of Agronet SpA. These shares were paid with the conversion of instruments against the company, and with cash.
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019
- Assistant of History of Law, Professor Javier Infante, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016