Cristóbal de la Maza concentrates his practice in Corporate Law, M&A, regulated markets, tax and real estate, among other matters.
- Associate, 2020 to date
- Colegium SpA.: Asset acquisition contract by which Colegium SpA purchased the assets, brands and clients of GoSchool S.A., expanding its business in Argentina and Latin America. DLA Piper Chile, in collaboration with DLA Piper Argentina, advised the buyer throughout the process.
- American Tower Corporation: Advise client on the purchased of 30,722 telecommunication towers from Telefónica Group in Europe (Germany and Spain) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru).
- Colektia: Advised the client in the closing of a Series A Preferred Stock financing round, for a value of USD $4,200,000.
- Instacrops: We advised the client in the investment of US$2,000,000 through a capital increase and the issuance of Series A Preferred Shares of Agronet SpA. These shares were paid with the conversion of instruments against the company, and with cash.
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019
- Assistant of History of Law, Professor Javier Infante, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016