Ignacio focuses his practice on labour law, advising and representing Chilean and foreign clients on a range of contentious issues regarding individual and collective labour law.
- Associate, 2020 to date
- Counselor, Legal-Legislative Division, Ministry of the General Secretariat of the Presidency, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, and Agriculture, 2018 - 2020
- Associate, Baker & Mckenzie, 2015-2018
- Companies from several industries: Strategic advice on collective labor law matters and relations with their unions, including drafting, negotiation and management of collective labor agreements.
- Industrial, retail and transport companies: Comprehensive advice on labor and social security matters.
- Chile (2016)
- The Legal 500 (Labour and Employment 2022 – 2023)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014
- Diploma in International Assignments and Legal Management of People, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2016
- Diploma in Administrative Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2019