Ignacio focuses his practice on labour law, advising and representing Chilean and foreign clients on a range of contentious issues regarding individual and collective labour law.
- Associate, 2020 to date
- Counselor, Legal-Legislative Division, Ministry of the General Secretariat of the Presidency, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, and Agriculture, 2018 – 2020
- Associate, Baker & Mckenzie, 2015-2018
- FIP Fen Ventures II: We assisted our client Fen in the negotiation and investment of US$500.000 through a convertible note in Mudango Chile SpA. Our assistance included the execution of a due diligence process of the target company and the drafting of a side letter to mitigate the issues identified.
- Chile (2016)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014
- Diploma in International Assignments and Legal Management of People, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2016
- Diploma in Administrative Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2019