Pablo González focuses his practice in Energy and Natural Resources area, specifically in the development of energy projects (photovoltaic, hydroelectric and wind energy) in environmental analysis and in sanitary matters in general.
In addition, Pablo is part of the Regulated Markets area, advising national and foreign clients from different fields in bidding processes, public works concessions, sanctioning procedures before diverse sectorial authorities and litigation before specialized courts.
Finally, Pablo dedicates part of his practice to issues associated with the protection of personal data, assisting clients in the development of policies on the subject, as well as in the review of agreements for the processing and transfer of data.
- Associate, 2020 to date
- Attorney, National Directorate of the Environmental Assessment Service (SEA), 2019 – 2020
- Attorney, Ministry General Secretariat of the Presidency (Segpres), 2018 – 2019
- Attorney, Schultz Carrasco y Benítez Abogados, 2016 – 2018
- Chile (2016)
- Spanish and English
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Diploma in Natural Resources Law, mention Energy, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017
- Master’s Degree Candidate, LL.M. Mention in Regulatory Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019-2021
- Assistant of “Administrative Procedure”, LL.M. Mention in Regulatory Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2020, to date
- Professor of “History of Law”, School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018 to date
- Professor of “Professional Ethics”, School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018 to date
- Assistant of “Legal Bases for State Administration”, School of Government, Universidad de Chile, 2018 – 2019
- Assistant of “History of Law”, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2011 – 2019
- The Esports Bar Association