Pablo González focuses his practice in Energy and Natural Resources area, specifically in the development of energy projects (photovoltaic, hydroelectric and wind energy) in environmental analysis and in sanitary matters in general.
In addition, Pablo is part of the Regulated Markets area, advising national and foreign clients from different fields in bidding processes, public works concessions, sanctioning procedures before diverse sectorial authorities and litigation before specialized courts.
Finally, Pablo dedicates part of his practice to issues associated with the protection of personal data, assisting clients in the development of policies on the subject, as well as in the review of agreements for the processing and transfer of data.
- Associate, 2020 to date
- Attorney, National Directorate of the Environmental Assessment Service (SEA), 2019 – 2020
- Attorney, Ministry General Secretariat of the Presidency (Segpres), 2018 – 2019
- Attorney, Schultz Carrasco y Benítez Abogados, 2016 - 2018
Energy and Natural Resources
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.: Advised the client, as borrower, in the structuring and execution of a US$ 803.1 million refinancing transaction for its portfolio of assets in Chile, through a US$ 710 million private placement green bond and a US$ 93.1 million credit agreement.
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: Advised during all stages of development of photovoltaic power plants, from the due diligence processes in a greenfield stage, to the acquisition, execution of the EPC and O&M contract, and the operation stage of the power plants. We have performed due diligence in more than 60 projects, and we have advised the client in the acquisition of more than 40 PV power plants in the last years, many of them already in operation.
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: Advised on the acquisition of Cobeña Energia SpA, PSF Paine SpA and PSF Puangue SpA, special purpose vehicles for the development of the photovoltaic projects "Batres" (PMGD of 6MW), "Paine" (PMGD of 4MW) and "Puangue" (PMGD of 6MW), respectively.
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: Advised on the acquisition of Nihue Solar SpA, special vehicle company for the development of the photovoltaic project "Nihue" (PMGD of 3MW).
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: Advised the client in the acquisition of Apolo del Norte SpA, Nuovosol SpA, Sinergia Solar SpA and Solar Brothers SpA, all of them special purpose vehicles for the development of photovoltaic projects (all of them PMGD in operation of 9 MW).
- National and International Companies: Advice on environmental assessment of projects and risk management associated with obtaining the Environmental Qualification Resolution, including the analysis of environmental risks associated with the development and operation of projects.
- National and International Companies: Advice on waste management and implementation of sustainability best practices.
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc: Advised the client in the agreement to acquire the Sarco wind farm (170 megawatt), the Aurora wind farm (129 megawatt) and the Cuel wind farm (33 megawatt) owned by Aela Generación SA and Aela Energía SpA, for a total of US$686 million.
- SUSI Partners A.G: We advised the client, a Swiss energy transition fund that invests in sustainable energy infrastructure, in the execution of a Framework Agreement with Biwo Renovables S.A. for the purchase, development, construction, operation and maintenance of a portfolio of power plants, including solar photovoltaic and wind power plants, for a total capacity of approximately 243.6 MW.
- Mass consumption company: Permanent advice on sanitary regulation, e-commerce and general contracting.
- Medical equipment company: Constant advice on public procurement and contracting matters with companies and institutions related to the health area.
- National and International Companies: Advised several companies on compliance and regulatory risk management at both the product and operational levels.
- Technology companies: Advice in relation to the regulation of Internet of Things and digital platforms for streaming and data transmission and others related to the entertainment industry.
- Technology companies: Advice on digital and electronic regulatory matters, including authorizations, electronic signatures and certificates, data protection and electronic commerce.
- Higher Education Institution: Advice on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Chile (2016)
- Spanish and English
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Diploma in Natural Resources Law, mention Energy, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017
- Master's Degree Candidate, LL.M. Mention in Regulatory Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019-2021
- Assistant of "Administrative Procedure", LL.M. Mention in Regulatory Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2020, to date
- Professor of "History of Law", School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018 to date
- Professor of "Professional Ethics", School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018 to date
- Assistant of "Legal Bases for State Administration", School of Government, Universidad de Chile, 2018 – 2019
- Assistant of "History of Law", School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2011 - 2019
- The Esports Bar Association