Roberta Andreani concentrates her practice in the areas of energy, natural resources and infrastructure, especially in matters related to the development of renewable energy projects and energy transition matters, where she advises local and foreign clients on electricity, environmental and regulatory matters in general, as well as in the negotiation of contracts and bidding processes.
Roberta is also part of the Regulated Markets area, where advises clients in different sectors such as telecommunications, healthcare, food and beverages, chemical-pharmaceutical, construction, infrastructure, among others.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- Oil Dri Corporation of America: Advised in the registration of several products for animal consumption before the Agricultural and Livestock Service (“SAG”), a procedure required prior the marketing of such products in Chile.
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: The Firm has been actively advising the client during all stages of development of photovoltaic power plants, from the due diligence processes in a greenfield stage until the acquisition, execution of the EPC and O&M agreement, and the operation stage of the power plants. We have performed due diligence in over 60 projects, and we have counselled the client in the acquisition of mora than 40 power photovoltaic plants in the last years, many of them are now operating.
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised in the acquistion of Cobeña Energia SpA, PSF Paine SpA and PSF Puangue SpA, special purpose vehicles for the development of the "Batres" (PMGD de 6MW), "Paine" (PMGD de 4MW) and "Puangue" (PMGD de 6MW), respectively.
- SUSI Partners A.G.: We advised the client, a Swiss energy transition fund that conducts sustainable energy infrastructure investments, in the execution of a Framework Agreement with Biwo Renovables S.A. for the purchase, development, construction, operation and maintenance of a portfolio of power plants, including PV solar and wind power plants, for approximately 243.6 MW in total capacity.
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised in the acquistion of Nihue Solar SpA, special purpose vehicle for the development of the "Nihue" photovoltaic project (PMGD of 3MW).
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised the client in the acquisition of Apolo del Norte SpA, Nuovosol SpA, Sinergia Solar SpA and Solar Brothers SpA, all of them special purpose vehicles for the development of photovoltaic power plants (PMGD of 9MW).
- BEE SUDAMERICA S.L.: Legal advise in the formalization of a joint venture between Blue Elephant and oEnergy, for the development, construction, financing, debt structuring, operation and maintenance of 12 photovoltaic plants totaling approximately 120 MWp.
- Solarcentury Chile SpA: Advise the client submitted an offer in the bidding process carried out by the Ministry of National Assets, to obtain a concession of public lands for the development of three solar energy projects.
- Giddings Fruit S.A.: Assisted the client, as borrower, in a financing agreement governed by New York law called “Note Purchase and Guarantee Agreement” (“NPA”), by means of which certain foreign investors, as lenders, acquired promissory notes (“Notes”) that Giddings Fruit S.A. issued with the purpose of finance several corporate matters of Giddings Fruit S.A. and its subsidiaries, located in Chile, Mexico, Peru, United States of America, England and China.
- RWE Renewables Chile SpA (E.ON Climate & Renewable Chile SpA): Continuous advice on commercial and corporate matters, in the establishment of the company for the development of energy projects in Chile.
- Advising national and international companies: In matters of food labeling and advertising for compliance with regulations established by the Ministry of Health.
- CarbonFree Chile SpA: Advising on the acquisition and development of photovoltaic solar energy projects.
- Chemical producer company: Advising in sanctioning procedures initiated by the Agricultural and Livestock Service and by the Ministry of Health.
- Antarctic Sea Fisheries S.A.: Advise on Customs matters and the National Fisheries Service.
- Tourism company: Advise in the analysis of the regulatory framework in force in Chile for the development of their activities.
- National television channel: Advise in sanctioning procedures initiated by the National Television Council.
- International organization: Advise in its incorporation in Chile before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Corporación Red de Alimentos: Advise to an organization that operates as a food bank in Chile.
- Fundación Círculo Polar: Advise to an organization that focuses on people with bipolar disorder.
- Chile (2018)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016
- Master in Law (LLM) with mention in Regulatory Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2021 (c)
- “UC Propone, iniciativas de investigación en pregrado”, “Población infanto juvenil en conflictos con la ley: Causas y Consecuencias”, Chapter 5 (pp. 192-207), Santiago, Chile, Center for Public Policy UC. Co-author with C. Reyes, C. Ahumada, R. Andreani, D. Calderón, D. Muñoz, M. Pessoa, D. Rivas, F. Rost, 2017.
- SUSI Partners invests in Chile renewables portfolio (Leaders League - November 3, 2021)
- SUSI Partners A.G.’s Execution of a Framework Agreement with Biwo Renovables S.A. (Global Legal Chronicle - November 2, 2021)
- Solarcentury adquiere terrenos del Gobierno chileno para tres parques solares (July 27, 2020)