Roberta Andreani concentrates her practice on Energy and Natural Resources, particularly renewable energy projects and energy transition matters.
In this area, she has experience advising local and foreign clients in matters related to the different phases of a project, from its development, financing, construction, and operation to the negotiation of contracts and joint ventures for the purchase and sale of these.
Roberta is also part of the Regulatory Markets area, advising clients on general electrical, environmental, and regulatory matters in different sectors such as telecommunications, mining, construction, infrastructure, food, beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical.
- Associate, 2018 to date
- Blue Elephant Energy GmbH: Advised Blue Elephant Energy AG, a private investment fund focused on investments for the energy transition, directly and in a joint venture with local developer Energy Capital, in the acquisition of a portfolio of 120 MW solar projects, consisting of 20 PMGD and PMG photovoltaic projects, most of them in operation phase and others about to operate, located in the regions of Coquimbo, Valparaíso, Metropolitana, O'Higgins, Maule, and Ñuble. We also advised formalizing the same joint venture between Blue Elephant and oEnergy.
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: The Firm has been actively advising the client during all stages of the development of photovoltaic power plants, from the due diligence processes in a greenfield stage until the acquisition, execution of the EPC and O&M agreement, and the operation stage of the power plants. We have performed due diligence on over 60 projects and counseled the client in acquiring more than 40 power photovoltaic plants in the last years, many of which are now operating.
- SUSI Partners A.G.: We advised the client, a Swiss energy transition fund that conducts sustainable energy infrastructure investments, in the execution of a Framework Agreement with Biwo Renovables S.A. for the purchase, development, construction, operation, and maintenance of a portfolio of power plants, including PV solar and wind power plants, for approximately 243.6 MW in total capacity.
- BEE SUDAMERICA S.L.: Legal advice in formalizing a joint venture between Blue Elephant and oEnergy for the development, construction, financing, debt structuring, operation, and maintenance of 12 photovoltaic plants totaling approximately 120 MWp.
- Solarcentury Chile SpA: Advised the client on submitting an offer in the bidding process by the Ministry of National Assets to obtain a concession of public lands for developing three solar energy projects.
- National and international companies: Advice on food labeling and advertising for compliance with regulations established by the Ministry of Health.
- Oil Dri Corporation of America: Advised the client to register several animal consumption products before the Agriculture and Livestock Service ("SAG") procedure necessary for commercializing such products in Chile.
- Chemical production company: Advising on sanctioning procedures initiated by the Agriculture and Livestock Service and the Ministry of Health.
- Antarctic Sea Fisheries S.A.: Counseling concerning Customs matters and the National Fisheries Service.
- Tourism company: Advising on the analysis of the current regulatory framework in Chile for the development of its activities.
- National television channel: Advising on sanctioning procedures initiated by the National Television Council.
- International organization: Advised on its incorporation in Chile before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Corporación Red de Alimentos: Advised an organization that operates as a food bank in Chile.
- Fundación Círculo Polar: Advice to an organization that focuses on people with bipolar disorder.
- Chile (2018)
- Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch (Energy Law 2024)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) with mention in Regulatory Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2021
- Fondo de inversión Rockville vende a Emu Solar 20 plantas de su portafolio en Chile (May 26, 2023)
- SUSI Partners invests in Chile renewables portfolio (November 3, 2021)