Teresita González concentrates his practice in Corporate Law, M&A and Regulated Markets matters, among others.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: The Firm has been actively advising the client during all stages of development of photovoltaic power plants, from the due diligence processes in a greenfield stage until the acquisition, execution of the EPC and O&M agreement, and the operation stage of the power plants. We have performed due diligence in over 60 projects, and we have counselled the client in the acquisition of mora than 40 power photovoltaic plants in the last years, many of them are now operating.
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised in the acquistion of Cobeña Energia SpA, PSF Paine SpA and PSF Puangue SpA, special purpose vehicles for the development of the "Batres" (PMGD de 6MW), "Paine" (PMGD de 4MW) and "Puangue" (PMGD de 6MW), respectively.
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised in the acquistion of Nihue Solar SpA, special purpose vehicle for the development of the "Nihue" photovoltaic project (PMGD of 3MW).
- Inversiones Santa María: Advised the client in the sale of its participation in the information security company Neosecure, with presence in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Spain, Colombia and Brazil, to the Brazilian fund Patria. We also advised the client on the termination of the shareholders' agreement and future obligations with The Rohatyn Group, which also sold its participation in Neosecure.
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised in the acquistion of Parsosy Helios SpA, special purpose vehicle for the development of the "Llay-Llay" photovoltaic project (PMGD of 3MW).
- CarbonFree Technology: Advised the client in the acquisition of Apolo del Norte SpA, Nuovosol SpA, Sinergia Solar SpA and Solar Brothers SpA, all of them special purpose vehicles for the development of photovoltaic power plants (PMGD of 9MW).
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2020
- SUSI Partners invests in Chile renewables portfolio (Leaders League - November 3, 2021)
- SUSI Partners A.G.’s Execution of a Framework Agreement with Biwo Renovables S.A. (Global Legal Chronicle - November 2, 2021)
- Patria Investimentos’ Acquisition of NeoSecure (Global Legal Chronicle - August 20, 2021)
- Patria Investimentos incrementa su portafolio con chilena NeoSecure (Lex Latin - August 16, 2021)