Vesna Torrens focuses her practice mainly in the area of dispute resolution and civil litigation. She has participated in the development of judicial strategies in the handling of highly complex civil and arbitration litigation, mainly in construction, mining, electricity, consumer, among others. Her practice has specialized mainly in Consumer Law, collective, diffuse and individual actions in defense of consumers' interests, obtaining favorable results. In her previous experience, she represented a well-known multinational retail company in multiple lawsuits for the protection of individual and collective consumer interests.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Attorney, Gamboa, Fuenzalida, Sanfeliú y Ugarte abogados, 2018-2021
- Attorney, Gerencia Corporativa de Asuntos Legales y Gobernanza, S.A.C.I. Falabella, 2016-2018
- Inmobiliaria e Inversiones Cerro Colorado SpA.: Lawsuit filed by Inmobiliaria e Inversiones Cerro Colorado SpA against the administration of the building owned by the management committee and the company Royal Rent SpA, requesting the court to adopt the urgent measures provided by law in order for the defendants to hand over the administration of the building.
- Inmobiliaria e Inversiones Cerro Colorado SpA.: Lawsuit filed by Inmobiliaria Cerro Colorado SpA against Royal SpA for having breached the lease-purchase option contract, declaring the termination thereof with damages amounting to UF 160,996.51, together with the restitution of the building owned by Inmobiliaria Cerro Colorado SpA.
- American Tower Corporation: Ongoing advice to the client in connection with the purchase of 30,722 telecommunications towers from the Telefónica Group in Europe (Germany and Spain) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru).
- Chile (2016)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014
- Diploma in "Current Problems of Substantive Criminal Law: General Part", Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Diploma in "Consumer Law", Universidad Diego Portales, 2017.