Vesna Torrens focuses her practice mainly in the area of dispute resolution and civil litigation. She has participated in the development of judicial strategies in the handling of highly complex civil and arbitration litigation, mainly in construction, mining, electricity, consumer, among others.
- Associate, 2021 to date
- Attorney, Gamboa, Fuenzalida, Sanfeliú y Ugarte abogados, 2018-2021
- Attorney, Gerencia Corporativa de Asuntos Legales y Gobernanza, S.A.C.I. Falabella, 2016-2018
- Chile (2016)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014
- Diploma in “Current Problems of Substantive Criminal Law: General Part”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015
- Diploma in “Consumer Law”, Universidad Diego Portales, 2017.