Eduardo Araya focuses his practice in providing legal advice to companies and individuals, in corporate aspects, companies, civil and commercial contracting, mergers and acquisitions, and intellectual and industrial property. In addition, he has experience as an internal lawyer in different industrial companies related to construction and elevators, with knowledge and practice in these markets and their regulation.
In addition, Eduardo regularly advises developing companies in the acquisition of photovoltaic plants and has carried out studies in water management and regulation.
- Associate, 2015 to date
- Associate, Guzmán & Cía. Abogados, 2014
- Lawyer, Ministry of Mining, 2013
- CarbonFree Technology Inc.: Advise on due diligence processes for the acquisition of photovoltaic plants in the south-central area of our country.
- Hidroeléctrica Dongo SpA: Assistance in investing in an energy company that owns run-of-the-river hydroelectric plants, and advice on the potential commercialization of the energy produced.
- EDF Energies Nouvelles: Assistance with due diligence and acquisition of several SPVs of Laberinto Este and Laberinto Oeste solar projects in the north of Chile from Ingenostrum.
- EDF Energies Nouvelles: On the development of a 140MW solar power plant in the north of Chile called the Laberinto Project.
- The Coca Cola Company – Andina – Embonor (USA – Chile): Advise on the purchase of 100% of Comercializadora Novaverde S.A.- “Guallarauco” (US$80 million).
- Carbonfree Technologies Inc.: Advise on the purchase of photovoltaic projects (undisclosed amount).
- Chile (2013)
- Spanish and English
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2012
- Course Institutions and Current Principles of Law and Water Management, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019
- Grenergy refuerza estrategia de rotación de activos en Chile con la venta de 27 plantas solares (Lex Latin – September 10, 2019)